About Law Offices of Ankerholz and Smith
Working through legal issues can be extremely challenging. The outcome of a proceeding has the potential to impact you and your family for years into the future, and having a skilled legal team behind you can help to ensure that your interests are protected. At the Law Offices of Ankerholz and Smith, we utilize our experience, knowledge and skill to secure favorable outcomes for our clients.
We represent clients in the following key practice areas:
- Workers’ compensation: From serving written notice to your employer regarding your eligibility to receive benefits to challenging any wrongful denials, our firm provides comprehensive workers’ compensation representation to clients throughout Kansas and Missouri.
- Personal injury: We represent victims who have been injured because of another party’s negligence. We have experience in a broad range of claims, including premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, nursing home negligence and wrongful death.
- Family law: Our family law attorneys have extensive experience resolving a broad range of Kansas family law cases, including divorce, child custody, child and spousal support, property division, modification and enforcement of orders, prenuptial agreements and restraining orders, among others.
- Social Security Disability: Our firm has experience representing clients in all facets of the SSD process, including submitting the initial request for benefits and appealing denied claims.
- Estate planning: We help clients develop complete estate plans that clearly communicate their wishes with regard to how their affairs should be handled at the end of their lives. Our services include will and trust preparation, powers of attorney, probate litigation and estate administration.
Learn more about our esteemed attorneys using the links below:
Discuss Your Legal Needs With Us
From our office in Overland Park, we represent clients throughout Kansas and Missouri. Contact us to discuss your case with a lawyer and learn more about how we can help you. You can reach us by phone at 913-800-6071 or contact us via email to schedule an appointment.