Dedicated Service When Rights Are On The Line

Support Enforcement Attorneys In Overland Park

Enforcement actions are sometimes necessary when one of the spouses does not abide by the terms that have been ordered by the court. Parties on both sides of these disputes have rights that need to be protected. Whether you are the spouse needing help enforcing an order or the one being accused of noncompliance, the attorneys at the Johnson County Law Offices of Ankerholz and Smith are prepared to provide the representation you need.

The majority of the enforcement cases we handle involve either child support or parenting time. With regard to child support, we will often arrange for payments to be made through the Kansas Payment Center at the beginning of the process to avoid the need for an enforcement action later. Contempt of court proceedings are often initiated in cases where payments are not made. If parenting time needs to be enforced, we will request an expedited hearing to get your case before a hearing officer.

Discuss Your Enforcement Case With Us

Contact our office in Overland Park to schedule an appointment to discuss your support enforcement or custody agreement violation concerns with a lawyer. You can reach us by phone at 913-800-6071 or contact us via email to schedule an appointment.